Thursday, March 3, 2011

I'm Back.

For years now, I've been really discouraged and have had really no want to get back into doing makeup. Whether it was from working a job that changed from creativity driven to numbers driven, or if it was so many times opportunities seemed to come up and then vanish. The love for the art had gone and so did the drive to succeed and excel.

But all of this has changed.

I don't know why, and I don't know where it came from, but excitement is back. Opportunities are coming out of the woodwork and I really am excited to see where this may be going.

I love makeup.

I always have.

I've found it again.

When I stop and think about what it is about makeup I love, I'm reminded of the times girls have cried in my chair. The times when they've seen themselves differently then normal and feel truly beautiful. Now don't get me wrong, I by no means say I have some godly talent that makes me transform peoples faces. What I am saying is that I have been given an amazing opportunity to really let people see how beautiful they truly are, inside and out.

I love working with people.

I love meeting people.

I always have.

I'm excited to work on projects. To work on weddings. To have a chance to make something beautiful. Art. Photographs. Wedding days.

Please note, the art that I love most is quite dark. So if you see something I've done that is dark and maybe not your thing, don't think I'll be painting your face the same. I, by no means, will be looking to paint you up like a freak and send you out (Unless you ask for that). I want to make you feel like the best you you can be. As cheesy as that sounds.

So yes. I'm encouraged. I'm excited. I love makeup. And I want you to, too.



To see more of Kim Thomas' photography:


http://www.flickr.com/photos/kim-thomas/4516732568/

No comments:

Post a Comment