Monday, March 7, 2011

Inspiration: Sherry Vanstone


There are times in your life that are turning points. One for me was when I walked into the MAC counter in Edmonton, Alberta in 2004. That was the day I met Sherry Vanstone.

I think some people are put in your life for a reason. Sherry was put in mine to push my love of makeup. She was the first 'MAC Girl' I had met who was completely inspiring. Here is a beautiful tattooed woman who was amazing at what she did and inspired others to love makeup. She helped me pick out my items but little did she know how much of an impact she would have on me.

The counter in Kelowna opened a few months later and by August, I had been hired on and started as a 'MAC Girl'. But never did I forget about Sherry.

Sherry, thank you. You continue to inspire me. You continue to make me smile. I wish so many good things for you.


Chels


Check out Sherry's work here:

No comments:

Post a Comment